Hand poured 100% natural soy candle in vintage tea cup and saucer.
Our vintage tea cup candles are hand poured and made using natural soy wax, cotton wicks and essential oils. All the ingredients are plant-derived with nothing artificial added, keeping them pure, natural and all vegan. The soy wax is gentle on the china as it softens at a low temperature meaning you have an undamaged reusable cup and saucer once your candle is finished. If you live local I offer a refill service. If there is a partiucular style, pattern or colour of crockery you would like your candle made in please message me, alternatively if you have your own tea cup that is undamaged I am very happy to fill it for you with your chosen scent. Learn more about bespoke candles and refills
It is important that to ensure your own safety and get the best from your candle you follow these simple steps.
– Never leave a burning candle unattended.
– Keep candles away from a draught.
– Do not burn a candle for more than 4hrs at a time.
– Remember to keep the candle out of reach from both children and pets.
– Do not burn candles on or near anything flammable.
– Regularly trim the wick to 5mm.
– Keep the wax pool clear of any debris such as matches.
– If the candle has a lid use it to snuff out the candle. If not use a snuffer. Best practice is not to blow a candle out to extinguish.
– We recommend to leave 5mm of wax in the container. Do not burn all the way down.
There are safety instructions on the base of all our candles. If you have any further questions do get in contact and we will be happy to help.
There are no reviews yet.