Hand poured 100% natural Soy candle in a tin.
Our tin candles are hand poured and made using natural soy wax, cotton wicks and essential oils. All the ingredients are plant derived with nothing artificial added keeping them pure, natural and all vegan. The soy wax softens at a low temperature meaning that if you leave the lid off in a warm room, or on a sunny windowsill the candle will throw its scent without you needing to light the wick. The tin is not damaged through the burning process so can either be recycled, repurposed or if you live locally I offer a refill service. Learn more about bespoke candles and refills
It is important that to ensure your own safety and get the best from your candle you follow these simple steps.
– Never leave a burning candle unattended.
– Keep candles away from a draught.
– Do not burn a candle for more than 4hrs at a time.
– Remember to keep the candle out of reach from both children and pets.
– Do not burn candles on or near anything flammable.
– Regularly trim the wick to 5mm.
– Keep the wax pool clear of any debris such as matches.
– If the candle has a lid use it to snuff out the candle. If not use a snuffer. Best practice is not to blow a candle out to extinguish.
– We recommend to leave 5mm of wax in the container. Do not burn all the way down.
There are safety instructions on the base of all our candles. If you have any further questions do get in contact and we will be happy to help.