As a small business we have had to adapt our working practices to ensure we comply with government guidelines in relation to the coronavirus pandemic.
We want you to be reassured that you can shop safely and with confidence at The Lavender House. Whether that be online, at a pop up event or in our Bedfordshire workshop.
We’re committed to playing our part in helping to restrict the spread of the virus by following the latest UK Government and NHS advice.
- Practising good levels of hygiene in our premises by increasing the frequency of hand washing and surface cleaning. Especially surfaces used regularly such as card machines, handles and tables.
- Further site risk assessment measures specific to CV-19.
- Avoiding any non-essential meetings or gatherings for the time being.
- Providing a NHS test and trace poster for customers to use.
- Displaying clear guidelines for sanitising and hand washing, along with the facilities to put in to practice.
- Reducing the number of people visiting our workshop at one time to reduce contact.
- Maintain social distancing.
- Keeping any activity that means reducing the 2m distancing too 1m for as short a time as possible.
- Wearing a face covering in an indoor setting is mandatory unless you are exempt. We would expect everyone to wear a mask when visiting our workshop.
- Offering alternative purchasing methods.
More information can be found at Gov.uk, and Public Health England. We will be keeping up to date with all the latest guidance and will update our policies and procedures in response to this evolving and fast-moving pandemic.